Here is an effective DIY Cleansing Face Wash Recipe For Clear Skin that you can make at home using natural ingredients from your kitchen. If you have been looking for that perfect face wash recipe to help make your skin look amazing without success, this post is for you.
Note: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the following recipe, please refrain from using it. If you also suffer from allergies, we highly recommend getting a skin patch test before using the following recipe.
DIY Cleansing Face Wash Recipe For Clear Skin
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/4 cups Homemade liquid soap, or liquid Castille soap
- 4 drops frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
Preparation & Application:
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a tight-lidded 4 oz. container.
- To Use: Wet face, gently rub a nickel-sized amount of face wash into your skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
There you go! You now know how to make your very own DIY cleansing face wash recipe for clear skin at home using natural ingredients. If you liked this post or found it helpful in any way, please share it with your friends and also take a moment to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more helpful Skin Care Tips & Remedies.