The same techniques can still be used if you read some signs on your face, in order to facilitate discovering the causes of certain diseases. According to traditional Eastern medicine, our face reflects perfectly our health and lifestyle.
1. Skinny and faint face – maybe you exaggerated with your diet and exercise. When you train too much, you stop your skin from getting the necessary oxygen, and the area of the cheekbones is the one that will be most affected. Try to create your own exercise plan and choose a healthy diet in order to make your face to look healthy and vigorous again.
2. Swollen face – if you notice that your face is swollen, maybe you need to do more exercise or reduce stress and alcohol levels. These three factors adversely affect the production of collagen, which makes the skin become more fluffy. To make your face smoother and younger, try constantly physical activity and stop drinking alcohol.
3. Wrinkles – If you are a person who likes sunbaths, you should know that exposure to ultraviolet rays is one of the main causes of wrinkles. Because the skin around the eyes is much thinner and more sensitive, it is affected more quickly by harmful rays. Protect your face by applying sunscreen creams even if it’s cloudy.
4. Dry skin – Your bad diet is probably the main reason why your skin is dry and sensitive. Poor nutrition leads to the deficiency of minerals and vitamins responsible for skin elasticity. Don’t forget that usually anti-wrinkle creams are useless if you don’t take care of the inside of your body. Make sure you eat many vegetables and fruits that have varied colors, and you will soon see visible results.
5. Redness – Excessive coffee consumption can lead to redness and irritation of the skin. Caffeine dehydrates the cells causing inflammation and dryness. Also, if you work at night and sleep during the day, you may have a deficiency of vitamin D because you don’t expose yourself to the sun regularly. Try to reduce caffeine consumption or replace coffee with another tasty drink. To get enough vitamin D, try to expose yourself to the sun every day, but don’t forget the protective cream.
6. Yellowish skin – If you notice that your skin color become yellowish, it is possible to have liver problems or anemia. It is important to consult a specialist as soon as possible if your skin is going through drastic color changes.