If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you know how much I love making things homemade whenever possible. This includes cleaning products as well as food. After talking to a few of my bloggy friends recently, I realized I wasn’t the only one who wanted to use homemade cleaners. Which is understandable. Not only are homemade cleaners cheaper, but they’re safer for us and the environment.
Don’t think so? Take a look at the list of ingredients on the cleaners you have in your home right now. Every one of them has a warning, don’t they? I for one refuse to use something to clean my house, that is a threat to my family’s health. Not when non-toxic cleaners do just as an effective job. This Disinfecting All-Purpose Cleaner I’m sharing with you today is super easy to put together and does a fantastic job of cleaning my kitchen and bathroom.
- 4 cups hot water
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoons baking soda
- 10 drops lemon, orange or tea tree essential oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a spray bottle and shake well to combine.
- Label clearly and use as you normally would an all-purpose cleaner, to clean your kitchen and bathroom.
- Shake well before each use.
The post Homemade Disinfecting All-Purpose Cleaner appeared first on DIY Magazine.